Many New Jersey homeowners have been making the switch from oil-powered heaters to gas-powered ones, and for a good reason. Gas heaters are more affordable, energy-efficient, and sustainable options, and in our modern day and age, converting oil to gas heating just makes sense.
Eastern Shore Heating and Air Conditioning offers premium oil-to-gas conversion services, so changing your heating system’s power source can be a quick and painless process. As oil heaters become less common throughout the United States, they require more money to maintain and more energy to run. If your heating system runs on oil, call our company today to discuss our conversion options.
Why You Should Switch
Many benefits make the oil-to-gas conversion process worth your time and money.
- Savings: Oil heating systems are expensive to run—they increase your energy bills anywhere from 30% to 50% each month. Switching to gas could save you over $1,000 each year.
- Sustainability: Switching to gas aids the NJ clean energy movement. Oil creates higher carbon emissions than gas, which leads to climate change and global warming. Gas is a more environmentally friendly heating option.
- Efficiency: Gas heats your home more quickly and efficiently than oil.
- Convenience: While a service person has to deliver oil to your home on a regular basis, gas enters your home directly through underground pipes, making it a more convenient heating option.
The biggest factor hindering homeowners from making the oil-to-gas conversion is the price—they don’t want to spend the money if their oil heating system works well. And yet, the money you’ll save with a gas heating source in just one year will pretty much pay for the cost of your new system. Even better, we offer oil-to-gas conversion rebates to save you additional money.
Contact Eastern Shore Heating and Air Conditioning today to get the oil-to-gas conversion process started.
Oil-to-Gas Conversion Process
Switching from oil to gas is fairly easy, but you should never attempt to make this switch yourself, as oil and natural gas are both toxic and require professional handling. Once you schedule an oil-to-gas conversion service, we’ll follow these steps to switch over your heating system:
- Identify the gas line. If you already use gas in your house for other utilities, we’ll use the same line for your heating system. If not, we’ll need to identify a gas line in your area.
- Extend the gas line to your home, if necessary.
- Remove your oil-powered heating equipment.
- Install your clean-energy gas equipment.
- Connect your heating system to the gas line.
We’ll take care of every step of the process so that your oil-to-gas conversion is as quick and easy as possible. Once we’re done, we’ll clear away all of the old equipment and leave your property cleaner than when we arrived
Call Us Today
It’s time to make the switch from gas to oil, and we can help throughout the whole process. Call Eastern Shore Heating and Air Conditioning today to schedule your free conversion estimate.